- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Corsair markets the M55 RGB Pro as a mouse that should interest any type of player, no matter if they’re left or right-handed. With a design that allows you take advantage of its supple form in either design of play, it’s a mouse that, from the outset at least, seems more than comfortable for even the longest of gaming binges. The M55 RGB Pro fits underhand, too. Although its tear-drop shape might feel odd to those who have not utilized an ambidextrous computer mouse prior to, you promptly end up being used to it. The matte shell is likewise pleasantly grippy, boasting a harsh surface that provides an improved feeling of control.
The side grips do not impress fairly as much, however, I mean that’s where the M55’s reduced expense becomes apparent– these are constructed from a rubber that seems like affordable plastic. They get the job done, however. What’s even more, they’re absolutely the outlier. This is a cost-effective mouse that masquerades as something more exceptional. There’s no fuss below, no gaudy shapes, or absurd illuminations, despite the RGB. It’s a refined take on what a computer mouse must be. Yet, to those that see the pc gaming computer mouse as a vital bit of equipment that can mean the difference in between success as well as loss, the M55 RGB Pro might appear rather uncreative.
The Corsair M55 RGB Pro is a rather straightforward looking mouse. It has a balanced style with 2 side switches on each side of the computer mouse. It also has RGB illumination on the maker logo design and also can have strong colours set for the CPI settings. There are also rubber grasps on both sides of the mouse. The Corsair iCUE software program enables you to tailor the RGB lighting, the efficiency setups, and conserve various accounts for the computer mice. You can also disable either the left or appropriate side buttons, or utilize all four.
Corsair M55 RGB PRO Ambidextrous Features
- Play at your highest level with a versatile ambidextrous design that lets you game in either hand with your most comfortable grip, be it Palm, claw, or fingertip
- Take precise control over your gaming thanks to a 12, 400 DPI optical sensor for high accuracy tracking.
- Incredibly lightweight at 86G, so that you can play effortlessly at your top form for hours
- Durable construction featuring 50 million click-rated Omron switches and a premium braided cable gives the M55 RGB Pro the strength to withstand years of intense gaming sessions.
- Create an in-game advantage with eight fully programmable buttons for powerful macros and Remaps