The Corsair IRONCLAW Wireless is a good overall video gaming mouse. This mouse is rather big and also has a right-slanted design, with a thumb remainder, indicating a palm grasp is advised for it. It has impressive sensing unit performance and also very reduced click latency, whether wired or cordless. Nevertheless, it’s a heavy computer mouse that not everybody will like. Its switches are likewise awkwardly located as well as might take some time getting utilized to. On the advantage, the mouse is extreme and will be a much better fit for bigger hands. The entire top area is a solitary item of plastic covered in a soft-touch finish. Glance to the left side of the computer mouse, and also you’ll locate an ergonomically enjoyable thumb grasp, which it ended up in diamond-etched rubber.
The Corsair IRONCLAW Wireless has a really gaming-oriented style. It has a lot of RGB lights and a very aggressive design. The mouse looks huge as well as includes a thumb hinge on the left side, which is covered by a rubber coating. The mouse likewise has lots of switches in addition to its body. The left side of the mouse is where things obtain active. Where the initial Ironclaw just had 2 macro switches near the base, the Ironclaw RGB Wireless has an additional five switches, which are larger as well as primarily run the full size of your finger. Both macro switches return, though they’re much larger in this variation, as well as are flush with the top of the computer mouse, making it less complicated to pull down on them with your thumb.
You likewise get 3 RGB lights components on the Ironclaw RGB Wireless, up from one in the initial. As in most video gaming mice, there’s a big light-up logo at the base of the mouse. The Ironclaw RGB Wireless includes a light listed below the scroll wheel and a new set of them in the grille at the leading edge of the mouse. Technically, you can additionally set the shade of the three indicator lights on the left side of the computer mouse, which give you details about wireless connection and also show which DPI pre-programmed you’re using.
See Also: Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse Software
Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Key Features
- Three modes of connection: hyper-fast, sub-1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless technology, low latency Bluetooth, or USB wired
- The contoured shape that’s sculpted specifically for palm grips and larger hands, giving you comfort when it counts
- Custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor with 1 DPI resolution steps for ultra-accurate tracking and accuracy
- Ten fully programmable buttons to customize the way you play, with powerful macros and key Remaps TO give you an in-game advantage.
- Ultra-durable Omron switches rated for more than 50 million clicks.