- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit
The Corsair Ironclaw RGB is a strong video gaming mouse that fills a particular niche: offering players with huge hands. If your meaty mitts would break something like the Razer Atheris in half, the Ironclaw is significant enough to make it through either your palm or claw play design, total with comfortable distinctive holds, programmable software and also just sufficient additional buttons. It’s a gaming computer mouse particularly made for palm-grip users with big hands, with important video gaming elements like a PixArt sensor, 1000 Hz ballot, as well as Omron, switches overrated for 50 million clicks.
All of this makes the Ironclaw a very comfy mouse. The bell-shaped curve on the body provides the Ironclaw with a chunky, substantial feeling in your hands, while still being light and also responsive to move around. The left and appropriate computer mouse switches have a scooped groove in them, ideal for safeguarding your fingers in place and offering the Ironclaw a huge, spacious feeling. The side of the Ironclaw is constructed from textured rubber, providing your thumb something to latch on to. Nonetheless, when resting my hand normally, the tip of my thumb goes past the rubber and also lands awkwardly near the DPI indicator. This creates the edge of the textured rubber to grate into my thumb.
The Ironclaw has a custom PixArt PMW3391 sensing unit. It’s extremely smooth, and also I never observed any input lag when gaming or doing day-to-day tasks. The Omron buttons are easy as well as deeply pleasing to click and are ranked for 50 million clicks, ensuring the computer mouse will certainly stand up for years to find. Among the best functions of the Ironclaw is the DPI indication on the left side of the mouse. This lets you swiftly know what DPI setting you’re on, without having to dig through food selections or remember some absolutely un-intuitive colour scheme, as you would certainly have to on various other computer mice.
Corsair IRONCLAW RGB FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse Features
- Perfect for Larger Hands and Palm Grips: Lightweight at 105g and a contoured shape that’s sculpted specifically for palm-grips and larger hands
- CORSAIR’s Most Advanced Optical Gaming Sensor Yet: Native 18,000 DPI, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra-accurate tracking
- Ultra-Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks
- Seven Fully Programmable Buttons: Customize the way you play with powerful macros, or key remaps giving you an in-game advantage
- Dynamic, Two-Zone RGB Backlighting: Experience dozens of customizable presets and effects to match your setup perfectly