The SteelSeries Sensei 310 is an ambidextrous gaming computer mouse that SteelSeries hopes will gain expert gamers. It’s incredibly lightweight, comfy to make use of, and also, most importantly, it does outstandingly throughout all video games and applications. The Sensei 310 runs on the SteelSeries Engine 3 software application, which is still one of the much better programs for regulating pc gaming peripherals. Utilizing the Engine, you can reprogram switches, produce specific game profiles, readjust the DPI, regulate the RGB illumination, and more. It’s not purely essential to use the software program, but this program is not extremely resource-intensive, as well as it works similarly to what it’s meant to.
You can additionally have fun with complete RGB lights for both the SteelSeries logo on the palm remainder as well as the scroll wheel. It’s barely a make-or-break feature, yet you can sync it with other SteelSeries peripheral illumination, which is a great touch. Somehow, the default red-blue-green pattern isn’t readily available as a preset, so you’ll either require to remake it yourself or completely reset an account if you want the default back. The SteelSeries Sensei 310 likewise seems like it has contours in all the ideal locations. The rear of the mouse diminishes steeply, making it comfy for the palm to wrap around.
The Sensei 310 is an exceptional mouse in every category I attempted. For esports titles, like Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm, it promptly responded to my motions and accurately. I might turn the DPI down to make my goal much more accurate as Doomfist or program my preferred abilities to the thumb buttons while taking down adversary fortress. Single-player titles are also the Sensei 310’s natural house. Whether I was mobilizing legions of the undead as a Necromancer in Diablo III or frightening bad guys into submission in Telltale’s Batman, the computer mouse was customizable, colourful, and also quick.
See Also: SteelSeries Rival 710 Drivers Software Download
SteelSeries Sensei 310 Key Features
- Custom TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical 1 to 1 tracking esports sensor
- Legendary SteelSeries Sensei ambidextrous design for claw and palm grip styles
- Exclusive split trigger left/right buttons deliver guaranteed 50 million click durability
- 2 zone, multi-color Prism RGB illumination for customizable lighting; Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the Sensei 310
- The compatible operating system is windows, mac, and Linux; USB port required; Software is SteelSeries engine 3.10.12 plus, for windows 7 or newer and mac os x 10.8 or newer