- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The SteelSeries Rival 710 is a great overall video gaming computer mouse and includes a personalized and quite one-of-a-kind OLED screen at the front of the body. The mouse is fairly hefty and terrific for people that favor making use of a hand grasp. It’s comfortable to utilize for extended periods, and its efficiency is outstanding. You can quickly customize the RGB lighting or the efficiency setups inside the Engine 3 software, which is compatible with both Windows and macOS. Sadly, cable television is quite stiff as well as develops drag when relocating the computer mouse around.
The SteelSeries Competing for 710 is basically similar to the Rival 700 right down to the OLED screen on the computer mouse’s side. This special feature is just one of the product’s highlights, and also aids make this mouse attract attention against its competitors. The little OLED panel can show any picture you would like, which offers it a special customized feeling. An additional vital attribute of the Competing 710 is that it can be dismantled and also several of its parts changed with alternate components. Significantly optional parts that can be bought independently from SteelSeries include an extra effective optical sensor and an alternative exterior covering.
The only substantial distinction between the Rival 700 and Rival 710 is the optical sensing unit, which was changed from a Pixart PMW 3360 in the Competing 700 to one of SteelSeries’ proprietary TrueMove3 sensing units in the Competing 710. This perhaps makes the Rival 710 the far better mouse as this sensing unit is supposedly much more exact than the Pixart PMW3360, but the TrueMove3 also has a reduced 12,000 CPI score compared to the Pixart’s 16,000 DPI. (Steelseries chooses “counts per inch,” or CPI, over the common “dots per inch,” or DPI.).
See Also: SteelSeries Rival 310 Drivers Download
SteelSeries Rival 710 Features
- Features a TrueMove3 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with PixArt and engineered for pinpoint accuracy and true 1 to 1 tracking
- The OLED display gives you access to on the fly sensitivity settings, Discord notifications, in-game statistics, button mapping, and personalized GIFs.
- Immersive, tactile alerts let you feel the game. Customize every aspect of the alerts, from intensity to vibration patterns.
- The modular ID allows you to swap the sensor or change the cable, or cover exactly what you need to maximize your personal performance.
- Reinforced split trigger switches feature 60 million click mechanical switches ensuring precision and durability.