Roccat Kain 120 AIMO is a German business that has actually been steadily creating some of our favourite video gaming peripherals of recent times. Also, it’s now produced its latest pc gaming computer mouse, the Roccat Kain 120 AIMO. These pc gaming computer mice have a whole lot in common with the Roccat Kain 120 AIMO. They have a couple of additional configurable buttons, a touch of RGB lights (without being too self-important), are wired and also have styles that do not try to do anything as well cutting edge.
The Roccat Kain 120 AIMO does not appear like any previous Roccat mouse, including a much narrower and much less rounded layout than the similarity the Roccat Kone Aimo and also Roccat Kova Aimo. Those 2 buttons are huge sufficient to hit conveniently, though they do really feel somewhat soft to click. Unlike many computer mice, the left, as well as ideal computer mouse switches, are not nestled up next to each other. Instead, they are divided by a strip of cleaned metal-style product. This acts to both area out the buttons (which feel comfy to make use of), while also looking quite great. The scroll wheel and also a DPI switch button are put along the strip.
According to Roccat, the Roccat Kain 120 AIMO has been a very long time coming, with the company labouring over every information of the mouse. Big talk indeed, and also it implies we need to remain in for a reward when it involves efficiency. The heading development with the Roccat Kain 120 AIMO is the Titan Click– an overhauled button underneath the left and right computer mouse buttons that makes the Kain 120 AIMO really feel satisfying and also responsive– as well as subtly different to various other video gaming mice we have actually attempted. Now, if you’ve never paid much focus to how your mouse ‘clicks’ after that the news of a brand-new switch is unlikely to get you also excited. To be truthful, if you don’t observe your computer mouse-clicking, that suggests it’s doing its work well.
Roccat Kain 120 AIMO Key Features
- Titan clicks – buttons are hinged and feature a low-tolerance spring that cushions every click; this gives exceptional precision with every press.
- Improved wheel – a mouse wheel click is as solid as a normal click with the Titan wheel 2.0; Its improved design provides defined and responsive scrolling steps.
- Intelligent firmware – a click with the kain registers up to 8ms faster than the rest thanks to the improved switch mechanics and a smart firmware algorithm.
- Ergonomic shape – every part of the kain – from the shape to the buttons to the scroll wheel – was finely crafted with care and precision, for an exceptionally refined and ergonomic build.
- Textured side grips – rubberized side panels represent a complete ergonomic zone that is comfortable to hold while featuring excellent gripping properties; you’ll never have to worry about
- losing hold of your kain.