The Kain 200 AIMO shares the same core design as the rest of the Kain array by featuring a split switch design that is divided by a trendy brush lightweight aluminium strip. Its side buttons are larger than a lot of and also are flawlessly positioned, also tapering out towards the front of the mouse for enhanced access. What divides the Kain 200 AIMO from the rest of the Kain range is certainly its cordless functionality. There’s no question the Roccat Kain 200 AIMO is an incredible mouse to make use of. With its 16,000 DPI sensing unit, it’s reached be among the most exact mice on the market. What’s even more, the flexible DPI level makes life that little simpler. For day-to-day use, the Kain 200 AIMO works an outright reward.
Roccat makes a lot out of its Titan Click, which is allegedly the most effective hitting motion featured on any of their computer mice. As ridiculous as it might appear, having a good-feeling click is of miraculous vital in a video gaming computer mouse. Also, with the Titan Click, you can inform that they have actually done their research and also pulled something right out of the top drawer. The 16,000 DPI sensing unit works an appeal when gaming, making it as simple as ever to eliminate enemies in a video game of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Roccat’s Titan Click additionally makes sure the clicking activity is as speedy as possible, suggesting you have the competitive advantage in any online situation.
The Kain 200 AIMO is fantastic; however, it’s within the gaming field that the Kain 200 AIMO starts to showcase its true possibility. Roccat has actually joined Pixart to develop the Roccat Owl-Eye Wireless Optical Sensor. This sensor is based upon Pixart’s 3361 optical sensors as well as uses 2.4 GHz modern technology thanks to a little USB dongle. According to Roccat, their Owl-Eye Wireless Optical Sensing unit takes its ideas from the natural world to deliver an actual as well as receptive feeling.
See Also: Roccat Kain 120 AIMO Software Download
Roccat Kain 200 AIMO Features
- Titan click – switches are hinged and include a low-tolerance springtime that supports every click. This offers exceptional accuracy with every press.
- Boosted wheel – a mouse wheel click is as solid as a normal click with the Titan wheel 2.0; Its boosted style offers defined and receptive scrolling steps.
- Intelligent firmware – a click with the kain registers up to 8ms quicker than the rest thanks to the better button technicians and also a smart firmware algorithm.
- Ergonomic shape – every part of the kain– from the form to the switches to the scroll wheel– was carefully crafted with care and accuracy, for an incredibly improved as well as ergonomic build.
- Efficiency finishing – grippy, durable as well as dirt-resistant thanks to a crossbreed anti-wear layer; The efficiency surface helps you keep a firm hold of the kain also throughout one of the
- most frantic of pc gaming sessions.