ROCCAT Burst Pro Extreme Lightweight Optical Pro Pc Gaming Mouse. Engineered from square one with an asymmetrical ergonomic shape that feels much better than various other computer mice from the really first touch. Its translucent honeycomb shell keeps mass at a severe light-weight 68g. Featuring Titan Switch over Optical, heat-treated glides and also a PhantomFlexTM wire for high-performing, unrestricted gameplay. The honeycomb approach has actually been doing the rounds for a long time now in the pc gaming computer mouse community. Also, I need to claim that Roccat’s implementations make the most feeling to me. The body is a really simplistic style that sits slap bang in between left as well as right-handedness, and its smooth, opaque plastic, hiding the honeycomb foundation includes security and solidarity.
The Ruptured Pro includes 6 buttons and also a computer mouse wheel, giving you 8 options for full customization on the buttons. This is a perfect number for the majority of video games, yet I can see RPG gamers clamour for more. The good news is, as is the criterion for Roccat, you have fast switchable profiles as well as customisable load-outs per game, so this is a non-issue, actually, if you are prepped for success before jumping in. I need to confess the switches are fast, actually quick. These Titan Optical Switches over truly do meet Roccat’s pledge of being “up to 100 times faster than basic mechanical switches”, and having “twice the resilience at a resilient 100 million clicks”.
Improvements over the Roccat Kone include a ramped-up 400ips compared to the lower 250ips movement discovery rate, which indicates the sensor is incredibly delicate and also never avoids a beat throughout gaming sessions. Clearly, the insanely light-weight 68g compared to 130g of the Kone is a substantial difference. Though I bear in mind feeling like the KONE required to be born down, oddly, the Ruptured Pro is completely on the various other ends of the spectrum. I completely value the feather-like mass and also the ease of sliding thanks to the erected PFTE glides that are integrated. The lightweight nature of it offers itself much better to being snappy as well as manoeuvrable on your desk, and to my surprise, I really did not seem like this was underweight at all.
Roccat Burst Pro Extreme Lightweight Optical Pro Gaming Mouse Features
- Symmetrical, ergonomic shape that has been redesigned from the ground up, feels better and works better
- Translucent honeycomb housing with an extremely low weight of 68 g.
- Titan Switch Optical for a mechanical feel with optical speed
- PhantomFlex cable disappears almost completely – no cable holder required
- Heat-treated sliding elements that ensure smooth movements Roccat Owl-Eye 16K dpi optical sensor based on PMW3389 by PixArt
- Adjustable lift-off distance
- 50G acceleration
- 400ips maximum speed
- Mouse acceleration: no
- Angle snapping: on/off
- ROCCAT® Titan Switch Optical
- 100 million click life-cycle
- On-board memory
- AIMO illumination – RGB Backlighting and LED lighting effects
- ROCCAT® Swarm software suite
- ROCCAT® Easy-Shift[+]™ technology
- 1.8m flexible cable