- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
The Corsair DARK CORE RGB PRO SE is an excellent general cordless gaming computer mouse. It includes a superior sensor that can reach a maximum of 18,000 CPI, and also you can readjust the CPI in increments of one. It has reduced click latency and a really high ballot price. Sadly, its sensor doesn’t constantly do at the established CPI as well as overshoots sometimes. It’s hefty, as well as it doesn’t offer weight optimization, so it’s not suitable for ultra-light video gaming. The good news is, it’s really comfortable and also designed for right-handed people using a handhold, and also it can be utilized with a fingertip or claw hold by those with bigger hands.
All of the Dark Core’s trademark includes return on the RGB Pro SE. The left side sporting activities a difficult, however encouraging thumb wing. There’s likewise a triad of little LED indications, which help you navigate mouse accounts as well as pair via Bluetooth. The appropriate side has a removable panel, which exposes an area to save the mouse’s RF wireless dongle. This can be changed with a detachable pinky wing if you favour additional assistance. The side shortcut switches, nevertheless, have changed a fair bit. Corsair dumped the three-button layout it had in support of a more traditional set of distinct forward and back switches. Rather than an RGB backlight behind the side switches, there’s now a lengthy RGB light strip that borders the two switches.
There are some improvements under the hood, also. The Dark Core RGB Pro has a new, extra powerful PixArt PAW3392 sensing unit, which elevates the maximum tracking resolution from 16,000 dots per inch (dpi) on the Dark Core RGB to 18,000 dpi on the Dark Core RGB Pro. In theory, the upgrade should aid support the truth the Dark Pro adds a brand-new high-level tracking feature, 2,000 Hz polling, which indicates the mouse sends out a signal coverage motion two times per nanosecond. Every one of the Dark Core RGB Pro SE’s software-enabled attributes, including its brand-new RGB lights and “hyper-polling,” are managed to utilize Corsair’s arrangement app, iCue. With iCue you can remap the mouse’s buttons, create macros, and also alter illumination as well as settings.
Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE Key Features
- Three ways to connect: sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology, low-latency Bluetooth wireless technology, or USB wired.
- Play with pinpoint accuracy and precision thanks to a custom PixArt PAW3392 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, optimized for wireless mice with deficient power consumption and customizable in 1 DPI resolution steps.
- Hyper-polling technology communicates with your PC at up to 2, 000Hz, twice the speed of standard gaming mice, ensuring blazingly fast response times.
- Charges with an easy-to-use, reversible USB-C connector, or wirelessly with any Qi-compatible charging device such as the CORSAIR MM1000 mouse pad.
- Comfortable contoured shape with two included interchangeable side grips for a tailored fit.
- Nine-zone dynamic RGB backlighting, including an integrated light bar with five individually addressable RGB LEDs, offers near-endless customization of colours and lighting effects.
- Get an in-game advantage with eight buttons, fully programmable with custom macros and button remaps.