- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson SeriesEpson Series
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 is a good all-in-one inkjet printer for small or home offices. It’s durable with easy access to paper jams as well as ink cartridges. It has three input trays: 2 in the front as well as one in the back. It has exceptional scanner functions, including a flatbed with good resolution as well as colour depth, an automatic file feeder that can execute duplex scanning, as well as faxing abilities. It prints fairly quickly for black-only message files, although the initial page takes a bit more time. Sadly, the page yield for black ink is disappointingly reduced, however, the cartridges are relatively budget-friendly, which assists maintain the cost-per-print reduced.
The WF-7840 is part of a current refresh of five WorkForce Pro designs, that includes the little lower-end WF-7820 ($250). For the $50 cost distinction, you get a second 250-sheet paper cassette, which is a big productivity increase for medium-size workplaces that do higher-volume printing or print on several types of media. Each drawer in the WF-7840 can hold up to 10 # 10 envelopes or 50 sheets of image paper. Paper handling, as well as general input capability on the WF-7840, go over. It stands up to 550 sheets split among 2 250-sheet cassettes in advance as well as a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray that pulls up and also out from the back.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840 has terrific construct quality and layout, constructed from a sturdy-feeling plastic. It has two paper trays at the front as well as a third at the back, with size sliders to suit for different paper dimensions. It offers good accessibility to paper jams as well as ink cartridges, however, the printer needs to be on change the cartridges. The scanner cover stays open by itself, as well as its joints can be lifted high enough to scan thicker things. The upkeep box that shops flushed ink is quickly obtainable from inside the printer, but it requires to be changed once it’s complete.
Epson WorkForce WF-7840 Drivers Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner
Epson WorkForce WF-7840 Features
- High-speed, wide-format printing up to 13″ x 19″ — PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology delivers high-speed prints, with 25 black/12 colour ISO ppm () and fast first-page-out.
- High-precision printing — accurate dot placement and DURABrite Ultra instant-dry pigment inks for professional-quality prints.
- High-volume reliability for heavy workloads — innovative heat-free technology designed for reliability and reduced downtime.
- Complete duplex solution — auto 2-sided print, copy, scan and fax; plus 50-sheet ADF.
- Designed for productivity — with a large, 500-sheet paper capacity; features two 250-sheet trays and 50-sheet rear tray for added convenience.
- Easy to use — 4.3″ colour touchscreen for quick navigation and control, plus all-new Epson Smart Panel App for enhanced connectivity and productivity from your mobile device.