- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson SeriesEpson Series
Epson WorkForce WF-M1560 Change your monochrome laser printer with the monochrome all-in-one as well as obtain the most affordable black printing cost in its class– as much as 60% lower than monochrome laser printers. You get monochrome printing for much less; and also, reliability is much better than with replacement cartridges generally bought for affordable laser printers. This quickly, high-performance all-in-one makes use of less power than a printer, and uses affordable, high-capacity ink cartridges, generating as much as 2400 pages.
For easy setup and also sharing on your network, the WF-M1560 features built-in Ethernet and wireless connection. This light-weight, small inkjet saves time with quick accelerate to 34 ppm (draft), plus a practical 30-page Automatic Paper Feeder for neglected duplicating and also scanning in full colour. Engineered to create a sharp, laser-quality black message, it’s perfect for records, sales brochures as well as everyday printing with print dimension convenience up to 8.5″ x 44″. The WF-M1560 also produces smudge, fade and also waterproof prints every single time.
Making use of the readily available high-capacity ink cartridge, the WF-M1560 publishes up to 2400 web pages before you require to change the cartridge. You get the lowest printing price in its course– easy– when you make use of authentic Epson ink. That’s up to 60% reduced printing cost than with monochrome laser printers, making it a fantastic value for cost-conscious customers. Promptly copy scan (black-and-white or colour) as well as fax stacks of originals with the 30-page Automatic Paper Feeder. With the included Optical Character Recognition software, you can transform types and also records into text-searchable, editable PDFs. You can even scan-to-email or scan-to-PDF.
Epson WorkForce WF-M1560 Drivers Software Download, Manual, Wireless Setup
Epson WorkForce WF-M1560 Features
- Lowest black printing cost in its class — up to 60% lower printing cost than monochrome laser printers.
- Economical High-capacity ink cartridges available — print up to 2400 pages before replacing the cartridge.
- Fast print speeds — up to 34 ppm (draft).
- Save energy — uses less power than laser printers.
- Built-in networking — easily connect to the network via built-in Ethernet and wireless 802.11 b/g/n5 networking and share your multifunction printer with others; also includes USB connectivity
- Small and lightweight — save space in your home or office; weighs just 12.8 lb; up to 50 per cent lighter than competitive models6
- Great media flexibility — rear paper feed; accommodates paper up to 8.5″ x 44″
- Sharp documents — laser-quality black text for high-quality everyday printing projects
- Scanning versatility — scan in both black-and-white and colour
- Do more — 30-page Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of originals