The Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless is an excellent wireless gaming computer mouse, particularly considering its affordable price. The Corsair HARPOON Wireless is a very good compact video gaming computer mouse. Its tiny, as well as the flexible design, makes it a great option for tossing into a laptop computer bag and also bringing with you, along with using with your gaming configuration in your home. It has fairly reduced latency when utilized either with its USB receiver or using Bluetooth, so you can leave the receiver connected into your desktop at home and also set it with your laptop computer through Bluetooth on-the-go, which is excellent. In spite of being quite little, people with any hand dimension must have the ability to have not a problem with claw hold, though small hands may have problems reaching all the switches with hand grasp.
This provides the total computer mouse with a nearly perfectly uniform appearance. Actually, primarily will not find any kind of voids on this mouse except for the popular fork where the scroll wheel rests put on hold in between the apart mouse buttons. Although this big gap gives the Harpoon RGB Wireless a really cool shape, we’re not crazy about the means it also pushes its micro USB billing port into the centre of the computer mouse. However, this layout means you’ll constantly have to bill the mouse with its consist of cable television, whereas we would certainly much rather have the ability to connect in any weird mini USB we have existing around.
The Harpoon RGB Wireless doesn’t miss out on a beat whether you’ve had it wireless attached to a PC or attached through USB. Its 10,000 DPI optical sensor tracks even the slightest motion, however, at this point, we’re more fans of low DPI as well as broad arm motions. Despite which sensitivity degree you choose to choose you can be positive your commands will certainly be communicated in-game just as promptly as you click. This is all thanks to Corsair’s freshly coined Slipstream Wireless innovation, which guarantees a sub 1ms latency and also instantly changes wireless frequencies to ensure your signal remains in the fast lane.
See Also: Corsair Harpoon RGB PRO FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse
Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse Features
- Game in the Fast Lane: Play with hyper-fast, sub-1ms Slipstream Corsair Wireless Technology, or connect with low latency Bluetooth or USB wired
- Weighs Just 99g: Lightweight construction so that you can play longer without fatigue.
- Simple Setup Gets You Playing Faster: Connect the wireless adapter to a USB port and switch the mouse on
- Contoured Shape and Rubber Side Grips: For long term comfort and a confident grip
- Up to 60 hours of Battery Life: Play uninterrupted with the battery life that lasts for days, or plugin for the wired mode to keep playing while charging
- Six Fully Programmable Buttons: Play your way with powerful macros and remaps for an in-game advantage
- Ultra Durable Omron Switches: Rated for more than 50 million clicks; 10,000 DPI Optical Sensor: For high accuracy tracking of even the slightest movement
- Compatible with Xbox One to play mouse enabled games