The SteelSeries Aerox 3 computer mouse is smooth in style. Its somewhat textured frame inclines in a way highlighting a palm-styled hold. The top is mainly open with a grid-like pattern, which reduces its weight and showcases its wiring and RGB illumination. Certainly, gamers will wish to prevent spilling liquids near the computer mouse. That stated, its trendy pattering shouldn’t bring about a problem given its IP54 score– the Aerox 3 makes use of AquaBarrier to safeguard its exposed areas from water, oil, dust, and so forth.
The SteelSeries Aerox 3 has nearly the same form as the SteelSeries Rival 3 but with a honeycomb body to reduce weight. It has RGB lighting along all-time low and inside the computer mouse, which you can personalize through the Engine 3 software program. The form is ambidextrous, yet it just has thumb switches on the left side. The normal left and best computer mouse buttons, scroll wheel, CPI (Matter Per Inch), and side switches complete this side of points. Turned over, the Aerox 3 offers the TrueMove Air a brand-new optical sensor that was built particularly for wireless gaming.
As mentioned above, the computer mouse considers only 2.3 ounces. The only computer mouse I might discover from a major manufacturer that weighs less is the HyperX Pulsefire Haste (which we’re likewise presently screening) at 2.1 ounces. The SteelSeries Competing 3 Wireless, which is almost the same dimension, weighs 3.4 ounces, so the Aerox handled to cut out greater than 1/3 of its overall weight. That’s impressive in such a small device.
See Also: Roccat Suora Drivers Software Download
SteelSeries Aerox 3 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
SteelSeries Aerox 3 Features
- Sensor: SteelSeries TrueMove Core
- Sensor Type: Optical
- CPI: 200–8,500 in 100 CPI Increments
- IPS: 300, on SteelSeries QcK surfaces
- Acceleration: 35G
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz / 1 ms
- Hardware Acceleration: None (Zero Hardware Acceleration)
- Back Cover Material: Black Matte Finish
- Core Construction: ABS Plastic
- Shape: Ergonomic, Right-Handed
- Grip Style: Claw or Fingertip
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Switch Type: SteelSeries mechanical switches, rated for 80 million clicks
- Illumination: 3 RGB Zones, Independently Controlled
- Weight: 57g without cable