The Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro is a beautiful RGB key-board. There’s no lack of video gaming keyboards on the market today, but even in a sea of vibrant alternatives, Roccat’s Vulcan line has actually managed to stand apart. The newest member of the Vulcan household is no exemption. A striking keyboard with the line’s special drifting crucial style, the Vulcan TKL Pro is wonderful– and also keying on it really feels great. The TKL Pro to be just a bit a lot more responsive, plus it strikes the best equilibrium in between haptic feedback and also silent keystrokes. This mix makes it an actual contender for major gamers. The Tenkeyless kind factor allows for a far more comfy gaming position, as you have the liberty to revolve your key-board very easily without fear of it hindering your mouse monitoring area.
The key-board is constructed from “aircraft-grade” lightweight aluminium. While I directly can not discriminate between aircraft-grade as well as non-aircraft quality metals, it absolutely really feels tough enough. The RGB backlighting beams as soon as you plug the keyboard into a USB port, and this feature is even more striking, thanks to the Vulcan TKL Pro’s increased trick design. The keys are established a little higher than the chassis itself, giving customers an excellent sight of the Titan Switch Over Optical below.
The Vulcan TKL Pro are in-line audio controls, which are uncommon in tenkeyless models. They’re as easy as a mute button as well as a handle to increase or reduced volume. However, these choices add a layer of convenience that I never recognized I wanted. It’s not a must-have, yet it behaves to be able to twist a knob rather than tinker volume shortcuts mid-game. Finishing the layout is an extensive knotted USB wire, two foldable feet, and also some anti-slip applications under.
See Also: Roccat Vulcan Pro Drivers Software Download
Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Key Features
- Award-winning Vulcan designed re-imagined in a tenkeyless form factor.
- Titan Switch Optical provides a mechanical feel with speed-of-light actuation Long-lasting durability with 100 million keystroke lifecycle.
- Less desk space taken up by keyboard means a bigger range of mouse movements possible Ultra-low profile design eliminates wrist strain by letting you keep hands flat.
- Key stabilizer tech makes keys more solid and sturdy by removing wobble AIMO intelligent lighting engine syncs up with compatible devices.
- Mixer-style volume dial and media controls Detachable braided USB-C cable.