The Roccat Kone Pro Air it’s offered in both “Ash Black” and also “Arctic White” shades. It has 3 different connection options: Roccat’s “Stellar Wireless” by means of a USB dongle, Bluetooth, as well as wired USB link using the included “PhantomFlex” cable. Battery life is extremely remarkable, at over 100 hours with the lighting switched off and also about 60 hrs with it activated. I just had to bill the mouse once in two solid weeks of screening, and also it has a quick fee function supplying 5 hours of use after 10 mins on the cord. ROCCAT’s lightweight cordless option comes filled with Titan optical switches. These exclusive switches include a 100-million-click life-span, which is 30 million clicks longer than Razer’s optical mouse switches.
Titan optical buttons have a soft and also airy feeling to them that prevents feeling mushy, though they could not be for every person. Titans have a crisp click to them yet do not feel fairly as snappy as the Logitech G Pro X Superlight’s. ROCCAT’s Kone Pro Air computer mouse supports both cordless and also Bluetooth connections. While Bluetooth is a good backup connection if you’re functioning or very delicately pc gaming, this connection type is mainly ignored as a practical video gaming option.
The mix of a lightweight, outstanding ergonomic feeling, and completely balanced buttons, as well as a computer mouse wheel, are simply unmatched. Cosmetically, I likewise like the look of the AIMO RGB lighting sitting under the buttons. I can’t think of any other computer mouse that’s ever before had such pleasant-looking programmable illumination this far onward in the body, as well as if you’re hooked right into the Roccat ecosystem it completely syncs up with their various other equipment via the Swarm software program. You can additionally enable a power-saving setting that will cut light illumination automatically to conserve battery life.
See Also: Brother MFC-J5845DW XL Driver Download
Roccat Kone Pro Air Driver Download, Manual
Roccat Kone Pro Air Features
- Iconic ergonomic shape refined to perfection
- Stellar Wireless + Bluetooth – Switch between 2.4GHz for gaming and Bluetooth for productivity, with 100+ hrs of battery life; Rapid Charge gives you 5 hours of playtime with just a 10-minute charge
- Extreme lightweight ROCCAT® Bionic Shell – only 75g
- Titan Switch Optical. Tactile & Fast
- PhantomFlex™ USB-C charging cable virtually disappears
- Heat-treated pure PTFE glides, pre-tuned for a smoother motion
- ROCCAT® Owl-Eye 19K DPI optical sensor
- ROCCAT Bionic Shell – The Kone Pro features a solid honeycomb shell, giving an extreme lightweight of just 75g; The translucent fade provides the perfect showcase for AIMO lighting
Incoming search terms:
- софт для рокат коне про