The HP ENVY 5055 is a straightforward all-in-one printer that’s meant as a budget plan choice for those with fundamental needs. Its flatbed scanner meets the demands of the majority of households or pupils, however, the lack of an automatic file feeder makes it less suitable for those who require to scan multi-page papers. It has a two-cartridge system, as well as both cartridges, have an inadequate return, making its total cost-per-print quite high. Additionally, it publishes at a snail’s rate when it involves black and also color documents, although it’s much quicker at publishing images compared to various other printers. Photos look suitable, and also remarkably, the printer’s shade precision is excellent. There’s no ethernet or outside storage support, however, thankfully, you can execute most jobs wirelessly with HP’s mobile application.
As for connectivity, the Envy 5055’s basic user interfaces are Wi-Fi, linking to a solitary COMPUTER via USB, as well as Wireless Direct, HP’s version of the prominent peer-to-peer network protocol Wi-Fi Direct, for accessing the printer from your handheld mobile phone or tablet computer without either belonging to a local area network (LAN). Various other mobile connectivity alternatives are Apple AirPrint, Mopria, HP ePrint (for printing emails as well as accessories), and HP Smart App, a cross-platform driver with several operations automation and other value-added attributes.
The Envy features the HP Smart App driver and also HP Picture Creations, which does not seem like a lot. Smart Application is more than simply a driver, so allow’s speak about Photo Creations first. While it’s automated to stroll you through a lot of its performance, it’s essentially a lightweight photo editor similar to Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, plus a collection of layouts, including photo-book layouts, schedules, and also welcoming cards.
See Also: Epson WF-6530 Driver Software Download
HP ENVY 5055 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
HP ENVY 5055 Features
- Step up and create projects at home – Print, scan and copy borderless, high-quality photos and documents with crisp, sharp text using this versatile all-in-1 printer
- Ink delivered to your home: Get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 0.99 dollars per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Our most powerful printing app ever: the HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Stay connected, no matter what: Whether connecting to your network or your mobile device, reliable Dual Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Smart deliver a stable connection for steady performance
- Spend less on ink and never run out – With optional HP Instant Ink, you get ink automatically ordered from your wireless printer and delivered to your door for as low as 0.99 dollars per month (subscription required)
- Wide range of paper size support – This all-in-1 printer works with letter, legal, 4 x 6 inches, 5 x 7 inches, 8 x 10 inches, and No 10 envelopes