- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson SeriesEpson Series
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson WP-4533 All-in-One Network Shade Inkjet Printer from Epson prints in black and white at 16 ppm, in color at 11 ppm, and includes a shade print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. The printer includes automated double-sided printing, permitting you to reduce your paper consumption by as much as 50%. Furthermore, the huge 250-sheet input tray is supplemented by an 80-sheet tray for much heavier media such as envelopes. The scanner features a 2400 dpi optical resolution and can be initiated from a computer or from the WP-4533 itself. Along with scanning using a USB to a computer, you can scan to a USB drive, and e-mail address, or PDF documents. The 30-sheet paired auto document feeder scans, copies as well as faxes 2-sided papers in a single pass.
The built-in duplicate feature lets you replicate 1 as well as 2-sided records and also pictures You can enlarge or diminish the initial to anywhere between 25% and 400% of the original size as well as output as many as 99 copies each time. Various other duplicate functions consist of fit to a web page, shade reconstruction, and also auto history elimination for the message. When publishing a web page consisting mainly of shade graphics, the WP-4533 took around 22 seconds to publish the initial page, and it spits out the continuing to be 19 web pages in 2:44. That’s a price of concerning 6.7 web pages per minute, reluctant of the printer’s rated speed for shade out of 11 ppm. For black-only printing, the WP-4533 obtained closer to its rating of 16 ppm, finishing a 20-page pile in regarding 1:46, which we calculate to be 11.4 ppm.
Along with USB connectivity, the WP-4533 consists of a wired network connection for sharing the printer with various other computers on your network. The printer is compatible with AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, and Epson Email Publish which lets you print by sending a file to the printer’s committed email address. Furthermore, you can print from and scan a USB memory tool.
See Also: Epson WP-4540 Driver Software Download
Epson WP-4533 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WP-4533 Features
- Print at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with ink that won’t smudge or fade
- Print 1-sided documents at 16 ISO ppm black and 11 ISO ppm color.
- Print 2-sided documents at ISO print speeds of 9.2 ppm black and 7.1 ISO ppm color.
- Print remotely from any email address or from Apple or Android devices.
- Print and copy up to 3400 black and color pages without changing cartridges.
- Cut paper consumption by up to 50%.
- The WP-4533 features a 25,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle with a recommended duty cycle of up to 1650 pages per month.
- The 330-sheet capacity includes a 250-sheet tray plus an 80-sheet rear-feed tray for envelopes, labels, and specialty media. An optional 250-sheet tray increases the input capacity to 580 sheets