The Epson WorkForce WF-7510 suits an even tighter niche than most. With just one paper tray, the printer is most appropriate for a little, mini, or home office that either does not need to transform paper sizes usually or currently has a printer for letter and legal dimension, and requires a bigger dimension printer to supplement it. Fortunately is that it fits that particular niche extremely well. The WF-7510 has a lot in common with the Epson WorkForce WF-7520 ($299.99 direct, 4 celebrities) that I just recently assessed. As a matter of fact, besides the 2nd paper tray in the WF-7520, the two printers share a number of the same functions.
The input tray is huge, considering that it accommodates paper sizes that depend on 13 x 19 inches. However, the solitary paper path limitations how heavy of a paper you utilize can because there’s no different single-sheet feed. The non-duplexing automatic file feeder (ADF) has a capacity of 30 sheets. Some of Epson’s printers come with a unique tray for printing on CDs and DVDs with surface areas. Unfortunately, the WF-7510 is not one of them; it isn’t a bargain breaker if you uncommitted concerning having this attribute.
Outcome top quality for the WF-7510 is ideal referred to as not particularly remarkable, however good enough, so it’s a not an issue. Text quality is par for an inkjet, making it greater than sufficient for virtually any business use, although not something you’d desire for major desktop publishing. Video result in my examinations was a little below par, however easily good enough for any inner company use. Depending on your perfectionism degree, you might or might rule out the result with default setups to be suitable for PowerPoint handouts or such.
Epson WorkForce WF-510 Drivers Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WorkForce WF-510 Features
- Print single- or two-sided design layouts, spreadsheets and drawings up to 13″ x 19″.
- Save 40% on colour printing — high-quality professional prints at a lower cost than colour laser prints8
- Change cartridges less often — print about two reams of paper at a time with available Extra High-capacity ink cartridges4
- EPSON Connect — print directly from your smartphone, iPhone, tablet or other mobile devices, plus print remotely from any device that can email. Also compatible with Apple AirPrint and
- Google Cloud Print
- Dependable — engineered for reliable paper feeding.
- Individual ink cartridges — replace only the colour you need
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty; plus phone support, without charge, for the life of the product