- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson SeriesEpson Series
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson WorkForce 520 is a reliable, compact printer that delivers quality prints. The 4-in-1 printer functions as a scanner, copier, fax machine and can print up to 20 ppm black and white or color copies. It’s designed for the home office user who needs a compact device with all of the features they need without an overwhelming amount of technology. The Epson WorkForce 520 has been reviewed by Consumer Reports where it received an “excellent” rating based on its performance and value. For those in search of more information about this printer, please read below to learn more about what makes it such an excellent performer.
The Epson WorkForce 520 is a printer designed for small and medium-sized businesses. This printer can be used to print from multiple devices, including tablets and smartphones. It has a 20-page auto document feeder so you don’t need to wait for each page to print separately. The paper tray holds up to 250 sheets of paper but the input capacity is only 100 sheets. The WorkForce 520 is an excellent investment for any small or medium-size business looking for a fast, reliable printer that can handle large amounts of printing at once without sacrificing quality.
This printer offers wireless printing capabilities and two-sided printing to save money on paper. It has been rated 4 stars from more than 150 Amazon customer reviews. The printer also features an auto document feeder, which lets you scan up to 35 sheets of paper at once (up to 11″ x 17″), and the ability to print duplex pages on both sides of the page for less paper use. For those who want a reliable printer without spending too much, this could be the perfect choice for your home office needs.
Epson WorkForce 520 Features
- Fast Print Speeds With the Epson WorkForce 520 you can speed through printing jobs at print speeds of 15.0 ISO ppm in black and 5.4 ISO ppm in color.
- Easy Wireless Printing The WorkForce comes with a built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n interface so you can print and copy input from multiple printers in a workgroup.
- Uses five individual ink cartridges, cyan, magenta, and yellow, plus two black cartridges.
- Using Epson 126 high-capacity ink cartridges you get about two times more prints compared to the Epson 125 standard-capacity cartridges.
- When you want to fax something directly from your computer, the WorkForce 520 does it fast and easy with PC-fax functionality. This feature is limited to sending faxes only.