The Epson WF-R5690 printer is created as a budget-friendly option to color laserjet printers. Epson positions the WF-R5690 for little offices and also venture workgroups that need easy-to-maintain equipment as well as an affordable method to print in color. This Replaceable Ink Load System, as Epson calls it, can deliver up to 50,000 web pages without altering the ink as well as is Epson’s own variation of the prominent continual ink systems being turned out by competitors. The WF-R5690 is a multifunction printer that prints, checks, copies as well as faxes. It’s examined to provide 20 pages per minute for both shade and also black-and-white duplicates and also 11 web pages per minute for two-sided printing. The WF-R5690 has two 250-sheet trays.
The front of the printer has a color control board, multiple switches, a USB adapter, a door that gives you accessibility to the (irreversible) print head, one sheet tray as well as two paper packing cassettes. Backports on the WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 MFP consist of an Ethernet port, an RJ11, and a USB one; it likewise does Wi-Fi (including Wi-Fi Direct) as well as has a card slot. Unlike competitors, it doesn’t enable Wi-Fi or NFC although oddly sufficient, if deals with QR-code verification. Epson declares that it will eat as much as 80% reduced energy contrasted to affordable color lasers. I was not permitted to fire up my own test data but rather made use of a standard ISO document. As far as print quality is worried, printouts were on par with what I have actually seen on other organization inkjet printers.
However, Epson’s actual hope is to win the hearts of laser followers reluctant to think about inkjet as a practical and also affordable option. Although we did not examination for power usage, Epson declares the WF-R5690 consumes 70 percent less power than printers and also can reduce paper consumption in half with two-sided printing.
See Also: Epson WF-R8590 Driver Software Download
Epson WF-R5690 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WorkForce WF-R5690 Features
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
- Low intervention — Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print or copy up to 50,000 ISO pages without changing the ink packs; up to 580 sheets total paper capacity with the optional
- second paper tray
- Fast output — prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color)
- Do more — 35-page duplex Auto Document Feeder; auto-duplexing (print, copy, scan, fax); Document Capture Pro software included
- Professional-quality results — laser-sharp text and brilliant colors on a wide variety of media
- Duty cycle — up to 45,000-page monthly duty cycle
- Drivers and utilities — Universal printer driver; PCL2 and genuine PostScript 3 support
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Built-in connectivity — includes Ethernet, USB, wireless b/g/n, and Wi-Fi Direct®; easily print from tablets and smartphones5, including remote printing and access to Cloud
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®), and others