- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson SeriesEpson Series
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson WF-M5799 supplies performance beyond laser. Featuring a 50-page duplex auto paper feeder and an ink pack yield up to 40, 000 ISO pages. the WF-M5799 holds 330 sheets, split in between a 250-sheet cabinet and an 80-sheet multipurpose tray that prolongs out from the rear of the framework. You can expand that to 830 sheets by adding an optional 500-sheet drawer ($199.99). The WF-M5799’s optimum regular monthly responsibility cycle is a massive 45,000 pages, yet its advised month-to-month print volume is a somewhat meager 2,500 pages.
The panel consists of a handful of switches for establishing as well as performing functions, anchored by a large 4.3-inch touch screen that provides quick, very easy accessibility to arrangement setups, records, connection alternatives, security, and a lot more. But what makes this AIO various from its rivals is, naturally, that it utilizes ink instead of toner.
The WF-M5799 comes with a complete enhance of conventional connectivity options, including Ethernet, Wi-Fi, attaching to a solitary PC using USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi Direct. In addition to Wi-Fi Direct, you obtain numerous various other mobile printing solutions by means of a collection of apps (Epson Email Publish, Epson iPrint Mobile Application, and Epson Remote Publish) called Epson Connect. You additionally obtain third-party support through Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, as well as Amazon Fire OS. And also, when all else falls short, you can publish from or scan to a USB thumb drive through the port situated on the left side of the chassis.
See Also: Epson WF-R4640 Driver Software Download
Epson WF-M5799 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WF-M5799 Features
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink. Cartridges described as Compatible, Remanufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at all. See the product description for more details.
- Powered by PrecisionCore — The next-generation of inkjet printing technology; plus, Epson’s innovative replaceable ink pack system.
- Easy on your budget — save up to 40 percent on low-cost replacement ink packs vs. Mono laser toner.
- Minimize your interventions — replaceable ink pack system lets you print up to 40, 000 ISO pages (black) without changing the ink packs; up to 830 sheets total paper capacity with optional second paper tray.
- Fast print speeds; no warmup time — 24 ISO ppm (black); plus, fast first page out.