The Epson WF-M20590F is a printer that has been designed for the home or small office user in mind. It offers a number of features and benefits, including printing at up to 20 pages per minute; high-quality images with 600 x 1200 dpi resolution; its compact design means it can be placed virtually anywhere in your space. So if you’re looking for an affordable, reliable printer that will get the job done without taking up too much room, this might be just what you need!. The Epson WF-M20590F is a great option for those on tight budgets who are looking for an all-around good machine. This device offers many perks as well as being highly cost-efficient.
This Printer is able to print at speeds of 287 pages per minute, has an 8.3″ color touchscreen for easy navigation and control, and prints wirelessly via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, or Wi-Fi Direct. The printer also comes with a two-year warranty on parts and labor which can be extended up to three years by registering your purchase online within 30 days of purchase. This printer would make a perfect addition to any home or office space! Purchase it today for only $179 from Amazon!
It is a good option for people who are looking for an easy and convenient way to print documents and photos from their mobile devices using Wi-Fi connectivity. The Epson WF-M20590F features a brand new design that makes it look sleek, modern, and stylish. This printer also prints at high speeds of up to 20 pages per minute (PPM) – with no ink smudging or misprints during the printing process thanks to PrecisionCore technology. You can now say goodbye to paper jams as this printer has been designed with an anti-jamming mechanism that prevents any paper from being stuck inside the machine’s feeder or gray area.
See Also: Epson EC-4020 Driver Download
Epson WF-M20590F Features
- Uses up to 50 percent less power than monochrome lasers
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner
- Print from wherever business takes you — featuring Epson Connect™ with a full suite of mobile printing capabilities
- Optional professional finisher — the perfect solution for stacking and stapling
- Monthly duty cycle — up to 400,000 pages (recommended monthly page volume of up to 100,000 pages)
- Make an impact while minimizing costs — professional, high-resolution output (600 x 2400 dpi) from a cost-effective network MFP