The Epson WF-C5710 is a multi-function printer that offers wireless printing, scanning, and copying in one sleek package. It’s compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems, so you can use it at home or at the office with ease. If you’ve been looking for an all-inclusive multifunction printer to suit your needs, then this could be the perfect match for you.
The Epson WF-C5710 is a wireless printer that prints in color, and it’s perfect for small office spaces. It can print up to 22 black pages per minute, or 18 color pages per minute. This printer has a monthly duty cycle of 40,000 pages at 5% coverage. The Epson WF-C5710 also has two paper trays: one tray holds 100 sheets of plain paper and the other tray holds 250 sheets of photo paper. The printer comes with both USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity so you can print from your computer or mobile device without having to connect it directly to an Ethernet cable like on some printers. This machine weighs 12 pounds which makes moving it around.
It is capable of printing at speeds up to 30 pages per minute with a first page out time as short as 8 seconds. This printer features Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity for easy setup, and the ability to print from mobile devices like smartphones or tablets through AirPrint or Google Cloud Print. The Epson WF-C5710 also includes duplex printing for two-sided documents without the need for any additional equipment! The Epson WF-C5710 can help provide your business with efficiency and convenience while still giving you the quality prints you deserve.
See Also: Epson WF-M20590F Software Download
Epson WF-C5710 Features
- PrecisionCore 4S printhead with 4-color drop-on-demand inkjet technology for finely detailed images with vivid colors
- Replaceable ink pack system lets you print up to 5000 ISO pages without changing the ink packs
- Able to work at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and create ink droplets as small as 3.8pL
- ISO print speeds up to 24 ppm in black and color as well as duplex print speeds of 15 ppm in black and color
- Wireless connectivity options allow for direct printing from a mobile device via numerous protocols, including Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson iPrint app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Fire
- Scan features include scan to PC via Document Capture Pro, scan to Cloud, and scan to a network folder
- The flatbed scanner works with media up to 8.5 x 11.7″ while the 50-sheet duplexing ADF can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14″
- Optical resolution of 1200 dpi for sharp and color-accurate scans
- Copy features include auto 2-sided, preview, resize, ID copy, collate, adjustable copy density, remove punched holes, and remove shadows
- Intuitive 4.3″ color LCD with gesture navigation
- Administrative controls for security, accessibility, status management, maintenance, and more
- 45,000-page monthly duty cycle
- ENERGY STAR qualified