The Epson WF-8590 multifunction printer (MFP), powered by PrecisionCore that can print on tabloid-size and larger paper (approximately 13 by 19 inches). Although it’s an inkjet, it’s tailored to take on shade lasers, as well as emphatically beat the large-format shade laser MFPs. It weighs 78 pounds, so relocate right into a location is at least two-person work. On top of the printer is a tabloid-size flatbed, in addition to a 50-sheet automated record feeder (ADF) that supports single-pass, two-sided scanning. Listed below the flatbed is the front panel, which turns external at a comfy angle for watching. It consists of an easy-to-use 5-inch color touch display, an alphanumeric keypad, and a number of feature switches. Below the front panel is a port for a USB thumb drive.
The paper ability for the WF-8590 is 330 sheets, split in between a 250-sheet major tray and an 80-sheet multipurpose feeder. As many as 3 500-sheet trays (at $349 each) can be included, for an optimum ability of 1,830 sheets. The primary tray can fit tabloid- or A3-size (11.7-by-16.5-inch) paper, while the multipurpose feeder can fit super-tabloid (13-by-19-inch) paper, as well as can print banners approximately 13 by 45 inches. The typical paper capability is a bit on the reduced side for its rate, but the enhancement of also one optional paper tray will increase capability while still maintaining expenses relatively low compared to tabloid color lasers.
No arrangement disc is included with the WF-8590. Instead, the quick-start overview directs you to an Epson assistance page to download and install the software program. As soon as downloaded and install, it is easy enough to mount. Epson is among several makers now offering software downloads as opposed to supplying a disc. This has the advantage of making certain that the software program is updated, but relying on your connection rate, downloading and install the WF-8590’s software program, 150MB data, can be time-consuming.
See Also: Epson WF-M5694 Driver Software Download
Epson WF-8590 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WF-8590 Features
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology.
- Versatile media handling — prints up to 13″ x 19″; up to 1830-sheet total paper capacity4; features auto duplexing (print, copy, scan, fax) and auto media size detection
- Fast print speeds — 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color).
- Built for the bottom line — up to 40 percent lower printing costs vs. color lasers.
- Low intervention — print or copy up to 7000 color pages without changing cartridges.
- Duty cycle — up to 75,000 pages monthly.
- Drivers and utilities — Universal printer driver; PCL and genuine Adobe PostScript 3 support.
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security, IPsec.
- Built-in connectivity — includes Ethernet, USB, wireless b/g/n, and Wi-Fi Direct®6; easily print from tablets and smartphones7, including remote printing and access to Cloud.
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®), and others.