The Epson WF-7840 offers you the essential functions of printing, scanning, duplicating, as well as faxing. Developed for high quantity printing, customers will certainly delight in sharp prints with a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and exceptional print accelerate to 25 ppm in black and 12 ppm in shade. A range of various file sizes are easily dealt with, as well as the unit collaborates with a paper measure to 13 x 19″. Borderless prints can be made up to 11 x 17″, and a lengthy paper mode allows you to make banners up to 42.7″ in length.
Paper handling and also general input capacity on the WF-7840 go over. It stands up to 550 sheets split among 2 250-sheet cassettes in advance and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray that brings up as well as out from the back. The only competitor that holds extra paper is the MFC-J6945DW, which has a 100-sheet multipurpose tray. The WF-7840 has an optimum month-to-month task cycle of 50,000 pages and a suggested monthly volume of 2,500. That’s 20,000 and also 1,000 prints greater.
The WorkForce Pro WF-7840 supplies automatic duplex printing and offers built-in Wi-Fi for wireless links to mobile phones where individuals can link making use of the Epson Smart Panel application, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, as well as extra. For taking care of media, the printer uses 2 250-sheet input trays, a 50-sheet rear tray, and a 50-sheet ADF for scanning as well as copying. An 11.7 x 17″ flatbed scanner attributes an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, making sure crisp images and copies are produced, and the device can scan as well as duplicate legal-size records as much as 11 x 17″. A 4.3″ color touchscreen is provided for quickly navigating and control, and thorough safety and security features include protected cordless and also Secure Data Get rid of to protect your documents. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Modern technology minimizes downtime as well as decreases energy usage, and also the WF-7840 has an outstanding month-to-month duty cycle of 50,000 pages for enduring and also reputable efficiency.
See Also: Epson WF-8590 Driver Software Download
Epson WF-7840 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WF-7840 Features
- PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and DURABrite Ultra instant-dry pigment inks for professional-quality prints
- Able to work at resolutions up to 4800 x 2400 dpi and create ink droplets as small as 3.8pL
- ISO print speeds of up to 25 ppm in black and 12 ppm in color as well as duplex print speeds of 16 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color
- Wireless connectivity options allow for printing and scanning from mobile devices via numerous protocols, including the Epson Smart Panel app, Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson
- iPrint, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria
- Flatbed scanner and 50-sheet ADF for scanning and copying documents up to 11 x 17″
- Optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi and hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi can be interpolated up to 9600 dpi
- Scan features include scan to computer, scan to cloud, scan to email, scan to network folder, scan to the memory device, and remove shadows/punch holes
- Copy speeds up to 23 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color
- Copy features include automatic 2-sided, reduction and enlargement, ID copy, adjustable copy density, and collate
- Fax modem with a speed of 33.6 kbps and memory up to 100 pages
- 2 x 250-sheet input trays, 50-sheet rear tray, and 50-sheet ADF for quickly loading media
- 4.3″ color touchscreen for quick navigation and control