The Epson WF-6590 provides a lot of work-group functions and also the capability to deal with office website traffic. While this printer competently handles scanning and duplicating, some offices might be discouraged by its sluggish print times. The front panel of the 29.8 x 21.3 x 20.3 printer has a 4.3-inch, color touch display, that makes the stand-alone procedure simple. But you don’t have to rely upon the screen completely. A numeric keypad lets you get in telephone number, as an example, and there is home, reset and also stop switches. Likewise, a set of switches can start shade or black-and-white prints, duplicates, or scans.
There is a USB direct port on the front panel of the WF-6590, yet its procedure is limited. From a USB thumb drive, the WF-6590 just identifies JPG, TIF, and PDF formats. There is no support for.docx or abundant message, so word-processing records will need to be converted to PDF if you wish to print them from a thumb drive. An auto-duplexer lets you make two-sided prints, and fast copies can be made from the 50-sheet auto file feeder (ADF), which makes two-sided scans in one pass. There is no automated paper sensor, so when you remove the paper from a tray, the WF-6590’s touch screen asks you to confirm the paper kind.
The WF-6590 does not include a setup disc. Rather, there is a web link in the quick-start guide to an Epson assistance web page where you can download the software application. Epson is among several makers now using software application downloads as opposed to consisting of a disc. The benefit to this it ensures that the software program is up-to-date, and also the disadvantage is that it can take a while to download the software, relying on your Weblink. Outcome quality in our examinations was typical across the board for an inkjet. Text quality needs to be fine for business usage, other than when very small typefaces are utilized. Graphics are good enough for any type of organization consume to and also including PowerPoint handouts.
Epson WF-6590 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WF-6590 Features
- Printer Type: Inkjet Multifunction Printer
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Monochrome Print Speed: 34
- Wi-Fi Connection: Yes
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Cost savings — up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color lasers
- Low intervention — print or copy up to 7000 black/color pages without changing cartridges
- Epson’s fastest office multifunction printer — 24 ISO ppm (black), 24 ISO ppm (color)†
- Versatile media handling — fast auto-duplexing (print, copy, scan, fax); up to 1580-sheet total paper capacity
- Security features — PIN number certification for job release; user control access, printer and network settings via Web Config with printer’s IP address; SSL/TLS security, IPsec
- Pro-quality documents — long-lasting results with DURABrite® Pro cartridges
- Drivers and utilities — remote printing and Cloud access; Universal printer driver; PCL and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ support
- Powered by PrecisionCore — the next generation of inkjet printing technology
- Enabled for remote printer data collection — compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®), PrintAudit® and others
- Duty cycle — up to 75,000 pages monthly