The Epson WF-4630 is a solid printer for small companies and workgroups given its fast print rates, strong print top qualities, and remote printing, and also scanning capacities. Making use of the larger XL print cartridges, the WF-4630 supplies affordable print prices that rival laser printers. Considering 31.3 extra pounds (14.20 kg) and determining 18.1 inches across by 25.8 inches deep and 15.1 inches tall (46.0 x 65.5 x 38.4 centimeters), the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 isn’t significant, but it’s big enough that you’d wish to position it on a dedicated printer stand or table for usage in a shared workgroup. As a personal printer, nonetheless, the huge, boxy, as well as utilitarian layout, uses up valuable Workdesk real estate, and its presence can really feel frustrating on smaller-sized work desks.
The WF-4630 has actually an underrated design that functions well in organization settings, with a matte black plastic body and also glossy black trims. Most of your interaction with the WF-5630 will certainly be dealt with through the 3.5-inch touchscreen panel. Fortunately, the touchscreen is easy to use with intuitive food selections. The customer control panel at the top likewise houses hardware switches for the fax dial pad along with fast copy switches for color or black-and-white duplicates. The WF-4630 does not have an SD card slot, but a USB port is easily located on the front for direct USB printing or conserving checked documents to a flash drive. In addition, the printer supports printing and also scanning making use of Wi-Fi from a PC, Mac, or mobile phone running Android or iPhone.
The WF-4630’s paper handling is best described as just short of excellent, with a 250-sheet front cabinet and also an 80-sheet rear tray, for a 330-sheet overall capacity. That makes it very easy to maintain 2 sorts of paper filled and also switch between them quickly, however, it’s not quite as appropriate for sturdy requirements as two 250-sheet trays would certainly be. Very much on the bonus side, there’s likewise an integrated duplexer (for 2 sided printing). For scanning, the printer uses a letter-size flatbed and a 35-sheet automated file feeder (ADF) that takes care of approximately legal-size paper and also duplexes, turning the page over to scan the 2nd side. Duplex scanning incorporated with duplex printing lets you copy both solitary as well as double-sided papers to your choice of single or double-sided duplicates.
See Also: Epson WF-4640 Driver Software Download
Epson WF-4630 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WF-4630 Features
- This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink. Cartridges described as Compatible, Remanufactured, refilled or refillable may not work
- properly or at all. See the product description for more details.
- Get performance beyond laser – the workforce wf-4630, powered by Precision Core
- Speed through any project – professional-quality prints at speeds of 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color)
- Save – up to 50 percent lower printing cost vs. Color laser
- Remarkable durability – 30, 000-page monthly duty cycle For high-volume printing
- Print anywhere, anytime – from iPad, iPhone, tablets, and smartphones3; includes wireless and Wi-Fi Direct