Before going over the style features of the WF-3733, I should note that Epson also makes an identical WF-3730 iteration of this device for distribution with Staples and Office Depot. Both versions measure 13 by 16.7 by 19.8 inches (HWD) and also weigh close to 25 extra pounds, as well as they are, in addition to a slightly lower sticker price as well as a couple of minor tweaks. Epson rates the WF-3733’s maximum monthly responsibility cycle at 15,000 pages, and also its suggested monthly print quantity is 10 percent of that.
As inexpensive as the WorkForce Pro WF-3733 is, it’s still a workplace printer, and also, therefore, requires business-level connection and also workflow automation functions. Starting with the typical user interfaces, you get Ethernet, USB 2.0 (for connecting to a single PC), Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, as well as near-field interaction (NFC). Wi-Fi Direct, as well as NFC, are peer-to-peer networking procedures that allow you to attach your mobile phones to the printer without either them or it being attached to an intermediary network or router. NFC is a touch-to-print method that allows you to connect your smartphone (or tablet computer) to the printer by touching it to a hotspot on the printer. In this case, you’ll find the NFC hotspot to the left of the control board, a tiny “N.
You can also print from and scan to USB memory drives. Other mobile connectivity attributes are Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and also a series of both Android and iPhone apps– Epson Scan To, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint, Epson Remote Print, and also Imaginative Publish Application that Epson calls Epson Attach. Additionally configurable from the control panel or via the WF-3733’s built-in internet server is a collection of one-touch process accounts. They are Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email (SSL), Scan to Blink Drive, Scan to Network Folder, Scan to PC, Scan to PDF, Density Adjustments, and Remove Shadows.
See Also: Epson WF-3820 Driver Software Download
Epson Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WF-3733 Features
- Get performance beyond laser: the WorkForce Pro WF-3733, powered by PrecisionCore
- Fast black and color print speeds: 20 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Replace paper less often: 500-sheet capacity, with 2 paper trays to accommodate different sizes and media types, including envelopes
- Easy on the budget: up to 30 percent lower printing costs vs. color laser
- Efficient: powerful performance packed in a compact, space-saving printer
- Shop-quality wireless WorkForce printer
- 2.7″ touchscreen
- 35-page automatic document feeder
- Automatic 2-sided printing option