The Epson WF-3640 appears like most Epson MFPs, yet one of the most remarkable attributes is an undetectable one: the freshly established PrecisionCore printhead modern technology. Using MEMs construction or microelectromechanical systems, the printhead contains a considerable greater variety of nozzles than previous head designs, which produces a better print thickness by utilizing smaller sized ink beads. Standard MFP attributes for the WF-3640 consist of the capacity to publish and fax from, scan to, a computer, and job as a standalone copier and facsimile machine. It can also publish from as well as scan to a USB memory trick or sd card.
The WF-3640 is a four-function maker, yet many house customers will not need the fax feature, as you can scan and an email straight from the device– an extra appealing customer function. However, there are times when faxing may be required, so having that choice readily available could be found inconvenient. The unit has a bright 3.5-inch color touchscreen that makes it easy to navigate between functions and choices. There’s a numerical keypad for getting in telephone numbers or the variety of copies, in addition to buttons for other standard features.
Connectivity choices are outstanding. In addition to USB, you can link the MFP to a network utilizing wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi or to a gadget using Wi Direct. You can also access the printer from another location utilizing Epson’s very own Epson Connect, Apple AirPrint, or Google Cloud Print. The additional tray does make the system a bit larger than a typical home MFP, measuring 17.7 x 16.8 x 12.1 inches and weighing 25.4 pounds.
EPSON WF-3640 Drivers Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WF-3640 Features
- Get Performance Beyond Laser with the WorkForce WF-3640, powered by PrecisionCore. Maximum Copy Size:8.5″ x 14″ (PC-free)
- Save time – Professional-quality prints with speeds of 19 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Save up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser.
- Print anywhere, anytime – from iPad, iPhone, tablets, and smartphones; includes wireless and Wi-Fi Direct
- Do more – auto 2-sided print, copy, scan, and fax; plus 35-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Never run out of ink again – Printer features Amazon Dash Replenishment, which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from Amazon when you are running low.