The Epson WF-2860 is a respectable overall all-in-one inkjet printer. Its scanner has excellent attributes as it scans at a high resolution as well as it has an Automatic Record Feeder (ADF), which, unfortunately, can not do duplex scanning. The cartridge system is average as well as provides bad web page return whether it’s black or shade web pages. Luckily, the cartridges aren’t pricey, so it’s economical to print with time. It has fantastic connectivity options and also you can print most common file kinds from its companion app. It’s a rather durable printer, however, its screen is hard to see if you’re seeing it from the side.
There’s just one input tray, which can’t be gotten rid of, yet it prolongs even more than the outcome tray, so you have even more room to place your paper in. Also, the scanner lid elevates enough to put thin books and journals. It’s simple to accessibility paper jams from the back, yet when you require to alter ink cartridges, the printer needs to be powered on. Last but not least, the power line is detachable, terrific if you require to replace it. The control panel contains a 2.2-inch colour touch screen for establishing and also launching features, such as copying or scanning.
The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 has a decent screen. The display tilts vertically and it’s very easy to see when you’re directly in front of it, however the visibility misbehaves from the side, especially from the right side. There are 2 physical buttons for ‘House’ and also ‘Info’, and also the menu is very easy to navigate. There’s distinct feedback when pushing the buttons and also there are training videos to show you exactly how to preserve the printer. On the disadvantage, if you need to scan double-sided web pages, you require to turn them manually considering that there’s no duplex scanning. Luckily, the flatbed scanner has a high scanning resolution and also excellent shade deepness.
See Also: Epson WF-3520 Driver Software Download
Epson WF-2860 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WF-2860 Features
- Get laser-quality performance — The workforce WF-2860, powered by PrecisionCore
- Packed with features — All in one compact, space-saving design
- Enhance your productivity — 150-sheet paper capacity; plus, a 30-page auto document feeder for copying and scanning
- Everything you need, right at your fingertips — 2.4″ Color touchscreen to easily print, copy, scan and fax
- Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink. See product description for more details
- Save paper — auto 2-sided printing
- Easy mobile printing — from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smartphones); no network required with Wi-Fi direction) and NFC touch-to-print capability, Plus Ethernet
- Amazing quality for all your critical projects — laser-quality black text for crisp, professional-quality proposals, reports and brochures
- Fast print speeds — 14 ISO ppm (black) and 7.5 ISO ppm (color)