The Epson WF-2660 inkjet multifunction printer (MFP)’s reduced paper capability restricts it to light-duty usage, yet it or else supplies great deals of functions as well as the top-notch outcome. the four-function WF-2660 (print, copy, scan, fax) is among Epson’s more economical models with PrecisionCore. With a larger number of nozzles than Epson’s other printheads, PrecisionCore permits a greater print thickness of smaller-sized ink droplets to create a larger color range (variety of printable shades), as well as the smaller droplets quicken drying out time. The procedure is much more technological, however, basically the innovation supplies faster print speeds and far better colors than traditional printheads.
The control panel has a 2.7-inch shade touchscreen. To the right, it is a numerical keypad as well as the various switches for making copies, in addition, to reset and also stop. The majority of the unit’s features are accessed by means of the touchscreen. While the touchscreen is very easy to navigate, it doesn’t sustain the swiping gestures much of us have obtained utilized with our mobile phones and also tablets; rather, you need to utilize a combination of display taps to scroll via food selections, which can be confusing up until you obtain made use of to it. Unless you make or fax a lot of duplicates, the numerical keypad is mostly ineffective for everyday printing.
The WF-2660 may be small in size, however, it’s large in connectivity options. You can link it directly to a PC via USB, to a network using wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi, or print to it directly using Wi-Fi Direct or near-field communication (NFC). You can additionally access the printer from another location utilizing Epson’s own Epson Attach, Apple AirPrint, or Google Cloud Print.
See Also: Epson WF-2750 Driver Software Download
Epson WF-2660 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson WF-2660 Key Features
- Get laser-like performance – The workforce WF-2660, powered by Precision Core.
- Wireless, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC – easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablets, and smartphones, Plus Touch to print with NFC.
- Fast printing – laser-quality prints at speeds of 13 ISO ppm (black) and 7.3 ISO ppm (color).
- Load paper less often – 150-sheet paper capacity & do more – auto 2-sided printing; plus a 30-page auto document feeder.
- Replacement ink cartridges – 220 standard-capacity black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.