- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson SeriesEpson Series
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson ST-C8000 shade MFP Supertank includes enough ink to print approximately 19,500 web pages black/14,800 shade. And, you save money on printing– as much as 60 percent reduced overall printing costs vs. shade laser that’s about 2 cents per shade ISO page3. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Modern technology ™ delivers a rapid very first web page out and high-volume, print-shop-quality outcome. This Supertank MFP with Epson ® DURABrite ® pigment-based ink creates vivid prints up to 13″ x 19″ and checks as much as 11″ x 17″. Plus, there’s absolutely no cartridge waste and also as much as 85 percent reduced power intake than color laser printers.
In the economy, companies should make certain every financial investment supplies the highest possible return feasible, and also with Epson’s ST-C8000 cartridge-free printer organizations can save up to 80 percent with low-cost substitute ink bottles compared to standard-capacity color laser printer toner cartridges. For a local business, consultants, or workgroup environments that require speed and also adaptability, the ST-C8000 boasts rates of up to 25 ISO ppm (black and also color)† as well as provides wide-format prints up to 13″ x 19″ with duplicate and also scan capabilities approximately 11″ x 17″.
Powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Innovation ™, the ST-C8000 is engineered to supply high-speed, high-grade shade prints with its high-yield ink system and zero-cartridge waste. With fast output speed and crisp details that mirror print-shop high quality, the ST-C8000 uses Epson’s pigment-based DURABrite ® Inks to produce both black-and-white and also color prints to make sure any kind of record, from graphics, graphs, financial reports, as well as more, are sharp and also vivid.
See Also: Epson ST-M3000 Driver Software Download
Epson ST-C8000 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson ST-C8000 Features
- Up to 60 percent lower total printing costs vs. color laser very low cost per page with about 2 cents per color ISO page
- Do more print up to 13″ x 19″; copy and scan up to 11″ x 17″; up to 25 ISO ppm black and color print speed
- Product protection you can count on standard 2-year limited warranty, plus key security features; WPA2 for both wireless and Wi-Fi Direct®
- Powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology — delivers a fast first page out and up to 85 percent lower power consumption than color laser printers
- Less waste zero-cartridge waste with high-yield ink bottles
- Load paper less often 500-sheet paper capacity; two front trays plus a rear feed for specialty paper
- High productivity auto 2-sided print/copy/scan/fax; 4.3″ color touchscreen for easy setup and navigation; hands-free voice-activated printing
- Print-shop quality Epson DURABrite Inks are pigment-based for crisp, vibrant prints in black-and-white and color; borderless prints up to 11″ x 17″
- Ultimate wireless and networking — easy iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet, and smartphone printing; includes Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet