- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Epson SeriesEpson Series
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit, Mac OS
Epson America Inc
The Epson ST-4000 is a bulk-ink all-in-one printer intended for moderate-volume workloads in mini and also home-based workplaces. While it costs considerably more than many contending AIOs, it’s a bulk-ink model that includes countless web pages worth of ink in the box and has incredibly low running costs. The ST-4000, like all WorkForce AIOs, comes with an automatic file feeder (ADF) for feeding multipage papers to the scanner, in this instance a manual-duplexing ADF. This implies that you’ll need to turn your two-sided documents over yourself to scan the second side, rather than the ADF doing it for you. Of the completing versions mentioned earlier, just the OfficeJet 6978’s 35-sheet ADF is auto-duplexing.
Paper taking care of on the ST-4000 includes one 250-sheet tray without any other input sources; you’ll need to vacant and also reconfigure the tray to publish on envelopes and also other off-size media. The Canon G4210 is, with 2 100-sheet trays, even more flexible, and the MFC-J995DW sustains just 100 sheets, yet it has a one-sheet override slot for zipping off the occasional envelope. The OfficeJet 6978 holds 25 sheets less than the ST-4000, and it, also, has only one input resource. Epson’s optimum monthly duty cycle rating for the ST-4000 is 5,000 web pages, with an advised regular monthly print quantity of 800 sheets. The Brother version went over below also has a 5,000-page obligation cycle, but its preferred volume is virtually two times as high.
This printer has a few ways of dealing with media, including a 250-sheet conventional input tray as well as a 30-sheet ADF. Likewise, it sporting activities an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner and also can manage the scanning, duplicating approximately 8.5 x 14″ from the ADF. The scan unit includes an optical resolution of 2400 dpi, making sure crisp images and copies are created. For ease of use, the WF-4700 is geared up with a 2.4″ shade touchscreen, enabling fast, instinctive procedure, as well as this system, includes sufficient ink to publish approximately 14,000 black web pages and adequate ink to publish approximately 11,200 shade web pages. In addition, the printer has USB and also Ethernet links for those that prefer a wired configuration.
See Also: Epson ST-C8000 Driver Software Download
ST-4000 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson ST-4000 Features
- PrecisionCore 1S printhead with 4-color drop-on-demand inkjet technology for finely detailed images with vivid colors. It is able to work at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and create ink droplets as small as 3.3pL.
- Cartridge-free printing with enough included ink to print up to 14,000 black pages and enough ink to print up to 11,200 color pages.
- ISO print speeds of up to 15 ppm for black documents and 8 ppm for color documents.
- The flatbed scanner can work with media up to 8.5 x 11.7″ while the 30-sheet ADF can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14″.
- An optical resolution of 2400 dpi and hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi can be interpolated up to 9600 dpi. Also, the scanner features a color depth of 48-bit internally with a 24-bit output for enhanced color fidelity.
- Copy speeds are possible at up to 11 ppm in black and 5.5 ppm in color.
- Copy features include automatic 1-sided to 2-sided, density, reduction, and enlargement, multi-page, quality, remove the shadow, remove punch holes, ID copy, and borderless.