The Epson WorkForce ST-3000 EcoTank All-in-One Supertank Printer ($399.99) is a bulk-ink AIO made for home-based as well as mini workplaces. You don’t obtain a lot of ability, volume, and features for its soaring cost and also, as business-oriented printers go, this set is a little slow. Nevertheless, you do get countless web pages worth of ink in the package– enough, as a matter of fact, that you may not need to purchase even more for the life of the printer. If you do, it comes in bottles, and also at an extremely reduced per-page expense. Regardless of its absence of prowess for the cost, the ST-3000’s PrecisionCore printhead creates good-looking records as well as images, making it a practical all-in-one for tiny and home-based workplaces that publish and copy a couple of hundred pages monthly.
A selection of different record dimensions is conveniently handled from little 3.5 x 5″ cards to huge 8.5 x 47.2″ banners. The printer is likewise efficient in automatic duplex printing as well as attributes integrated Wi-Fi for straight links to mobile phones where individuals can attach utilizing Wi-Fi Direct, Epson Email Publish, Epson Remote Print, Epson Scan to Cloud, Epson iPrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, Mopria, and also much more.
This printer has a couple of ways of handling media, consisting of a 150-sheet conventional input tray and also a 30-sheet ADF. Also, it sports an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner and also can take care of scanning and also duplicating up to 8.5 x 14″ from the ADF. The scan system features an optical resolution of 2400 dpi, ensuring crisp photos and duplicates are produced. For the convenience of use, the ST-3000 is outfitted with a 2.4″ shade touchscreen, allowing quick, instinctive procedure, and this system includes sufficient ink to print as much as 14,000 black pages and also adequate ink to publish approximately 11,200 color pages. Additionally, the printer has USB and Ethernet connections for those that choose a wired configuration.
See Also: Epson ST-4000 Driver Download
Epson ST-3000 Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Epson ST-3000 Features
- PrecisionCore 4-color drop-on-demand inkjet technology for finely detailed images with vivid colors. It is able to work at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and create ink droplets as small as 3.3pL.
- Cartridge-free printing with enough included ink to print up to 14,000 black pages and enough ink to print up to 11,200 color pages.
- ISO print speeds of up to 15 ppm for black documents and 8 ppm for color documents.
- The flatbed scanner can work with media up to 8.5 x 11.7″ while the 30-sheet ADF can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14″.
- An optical resolution of 2400 dpi and hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi can be interpolated up to 9600 dpi. Also, the scanner features a color depth of 48-bit internally with a 24-bit output for enhanced color fidelity.
- Copy speeds are possible at up to 11 ppm in black and 5.5 ppm in color.