Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB Optical Software Setup and Support – The Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB is an exceptional computer mouse for MMO video games. It has a 12-button side panel, on which you can configure all buttons for various actions. It’s one of the better-built computer mice we’ve evaluated thanks to its lightweight aluminium frame. Its efficiency is exceptional with an extensive range of DPI, and also you can easily tailor it to your choice inside the iCUE software program. The computer mouse has a brief layout with a high bump, making it rather global for claw grip, but isn’t advised for extra-large hands in handgrip or small hands with fingertip hold. Yet the Scimitar Pro isn’t a one method horse, as the 16,000 DPI sensor, ergonomic form, and also RGB illumination develop a very attracting plan. There definitely are a couple of tweaks required to make this the best computer mouse, yet if you desire optimum capability; the Knife Pro is a terrific option.
The Corsair Sword Pro RGB is an excellent looking gaming mouse that has a 12-button side panel for MMOs. It has some different RGB lighting on the mouse wheel, side panel, left-click brand name, and also on the logo design that rests under your palm. The computer mouse has a smooth as well as smooth coating. If you don’t like the yellow style, the Corsair Saber additionally comes in an all-black variation. The front of the mouse proudly showcases the Corsair logo in all its RGB magnificence, along with 2 DPI buttons, left/right clicks and also a scroll wheel. RGB lights pour out from below the rubberised wheel, yet a DPI indicator light is missing.
The opposites of the computer mouse are much more conventional, with a huge textured rubber finishing on the right-hand man side, and also the final RGB area brightening the rear of the mouse. The USB wire is braided, yet unfortunately non-removable– something that the Asus Gladius II has up its sleeve. RGB illumination executed throughout Corsair’s outer line up, and the Sword Pro is no exception. With an overall of four well-positioned areas, the mouse looks terrific, with bright and also brilliant shades radiating throughout my desk.
See Also: Corsair HARPOON RGB Gaming Software
Corsair SCIMITAR PRO RGB Optical Key Features
- Exclusive key Slider macro button control system. Compatibility – A PC with a USB port, Windows 11, 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7
- 12 optimized mechanical side buttons designed to pro player specifications for consistent tactile feedback and precise actuation. Textured side button keycaps provide enhanced grip and feel.
- The patent-pending design provides 8 millimetres of key travel with secure lock to ensure every button is within reach. Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor for your playing surface
- Onboard storage with hardware macro playback: Three predefined profiles include actions common for MMO gaming as well as general-purpose keyboard shortcuts
- Custom, gaming-grade 16000 DPI optical sensor: ultra-accurate and high-speed tracking engine. Cable: 1.8-meter braided fibre.
CORSAIR iCUE v5.3 :>> Download For Windows<<
Version: V.5.3 File Size: 2.91 MB File Type: exe
CORSAIR iCUE macOS v5.3 :>> Download For Mac Os<<
OS: Mac Os
Version: V.5.3 File Size: 21.84 MB File Type: zip