The Corsair Nightsword RGB is a comfy pc gaming computer mouse with RGB lighting and an ergonomic style thanks to its slanted form with a thumb remainder. It supplies a few programmable switches, although it isn’t on par with a specialized MMO computer mouse because of regard. Also, the mouse shows a great deal of undershooting as well as overshooting when it pertains to its CPI error, which makes its sensitivity rather unsteady. The mouse also isn’t advised for people with small hands, as it’s a bit huge. On the advantage, it’s very well-built as well as has excellent customization choices. The Corsair Nightsword RGB sporting activities a thick black covering that’s dazzled with four-zone honeycomb RGB lights. At 5.1 x 3.4 x 1.7 inches and 4.2 ounces, the Corsair Nightsword RGB is pretty large, but it really felt great in the palm of my hands.
The best Side of the Corsair Nightsword RGB holds a grippable panel for your third finger and pinkie, while the left has a panel that contours down and outward just for your thumb. The left side also features 3 additional buttons: the onward and in reverse switches as well as a Sniper switch (decreases your DPI while it’s depressing), which works for first-person shooters. Beside the Sniper button are 3 LED signs that’ll allow you to understand when Sniper setting is depressed, which profile you’re making use of as well as what phase of DPI your mouse is set.
Making use of iCUE, Corsair’s configuration software, you can see how the Nightsword’s centre of mass shifts when you add weights in different placements. As soon as you have a feel for how you intend to hold the mouse, you can make use of the weights to maximize for your hold. This type of adjusting has actually been a fundamental benefit in any mouse with removable weights (this is not a new idea). Yet, the software program combination makes it less complicated to recognize the subtleties of it via visualization. Adding as well as removing weights shows up on the fly, so it’s straightforward to readjust, compare graphs, as well as determine what works. Corsair Nightsword’s construct quality is fantastic. Its total design really feels strong and also the extra rubber makes it very easy to grip.
See Also: Corsair Glaive RGB PRO Gaming Mouse Software
Corsair NightSword RGB Key Features
- Corsair exclusive software automatically detects the centre of gravity in real-time, allowing you to adjust weight between 119g and 141g and fine-tune balance to perfectly fit your grip
- A custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps, gives you total sensitivity customization and ultra-accurate tracking
- Built with a comfortable contoured shape that naturally fits your hand, with high-performance rubber grips inspired by Pro sports equipment
- Ten fully programmable buttons let you customize your gaming, with the in-game advantage of powerful macros and key Remaps
- Includes two sets of weights with six mounting locations, Offering 120 different weight and balance configurations for a precisely calibrated gaming experience