- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows® 10 64 Bit, Windows® 10 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 32 Bit, Windows® 8.1 64 Bit, Windows® 8 32 Bit, Windows® 8 64 Bit, Windows® 7 64 Bit, Windows® 7 32 Bit
The Corsair M65 Pro is constructed from a difficult aluminium framework. Each surface area is covered with a layer of plastic, with the top area covered in a soft-touch material that feels great versus your fingers. The sides take on a more distinctive coating for raised grasp. However, it does have a slightly loosened feeling to it. I’m a fan of Corsair’s strategy right here. However all surface areas seem a magnet for finger oils, and also lengthy video gaming sessions can build up a fair quantity of wetness. The top section of the computer mouse loudly provides an RGB backlit Corsair logo, two DPI modification buttons, scroll wheel and also click buttons. There’s likewise a DPI light that shows the present DPI stage.
The switch has actually clearly paid off, considering that the M65 is a brilliant computer mouse for video games, browsing web sites and video clip editing. The elevated shape fits my hand well, as well as moving across my towel surface proved a breeze. I’m a big follower of the Sniper switch: while some may question the efficiency, I’ve located it extremely functional in instances when precision is needed. Despite the M65 Pro RGB being marketed as a ‘gaming’ computer mouse, I’ve additionally discovered the Sniper switch immensely useful when modifying video clip timelines.
Adjust the M65 PRO RGB’s centre of gravity, or change its weight from in between 115g to 135g. The native 12,000 DPI optical sensing unit, flexible in 1 DPI resolution actions, allows the overall level of sensitivity customization as well as pinpoint-accurate tracking. Eight completely programmable buttons make it possible for totally custom-made setups to assist you in getting the most from your video games. An easily situated sniper switch lets you quickly minimize the level of sensitivity for important shots. With 3 zones of RGB illumination, the M65 Pro can be fairly the focal point of any desk. Shades are bright and dazzling, with the Corsair logo and also scroll wheel emblazoned with intense touches of colour.
See Also: Corsair NightSword RGB Software Download
Corsair M65 Pro RGB FPS Key Features
- 12000 DPI high accuracy sensor: a custom-tuned, gaming-grade sensor for pixel-precise tracking
- Aircraft-grade aluminium structure: lightweight, durability, and optimal mass distribution
- Advanced weight tuning system: set the centre of gravity to match your play style
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface
- Optimized sniper button positioning: take advantage of on the fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands
- Harness the Power of CUE: don’t just configure your mouse: program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more
- Eight strategically placed buttons: gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way
- High capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks: ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns