The KATAR PRO Wireless is made for either a “claw” or “fingertip” design grip (the latter of which is my favoured style), and it weighs in at 96g. And, yes, as this is a Corsair item there is iCUE combination as well as RGB– though optional, as well as just 1 area. It has a brand-new more advanced sensor, their great Slipstream wireless modern technology, and six totally programmable switches. That’s more than enough to keep me pleased; however, with a symmetrical shape, light-weight design, and also a monstrous 135 hours playtime from a single AA battery, it ought to be a happiness to make use of day after day for job and pc gaming. I need to mention, it’s not ambidextrous, as it only has left side switches, yet or else, the mouse has a balanced form, which has to do with the only thing it shares with the initial Katar.
Mentioning dual-wireless, the computer mouse takes advantage of CORSAIR’s SLIPSTREAM modern technology, a low-latency 2.4 GHz application with 1000Hz USB ballot loaded into a USB mini receiver. At the flick of a button, more productivity-oriented gadgets such as Windows laptop computers, MacBooks and tablet computers can couple with the mouse using the Bluetooth 5 method (in reverse compatible with earlier variations of Bluetooth). That’s an important level of convenience for this price point.
The Katar Pro Wireless collaborates with Corsair’s iCUE software application, allowing you change almost everything regarding the computer mouse– from custom macro shows and button remaps to mouse level of sensitivity modifications as well as surface area calibrations. It’s a surprisingly robust piece of software program, as well as it’s a necessity for obtaining one of the most out of the Katar Pro. Both the Computer mouse 4 and also Mouse 5 switches are likewise well-placed as well as receptive. Since the Katar Pro Wireless boasts a balanced shape– implying both lefties and also righties will have the ability to use it– I was afraid the lack of curvature would certainly affect exactly how quickly I can push these side switches. As well as, at just $40, I was also fretted they wouldn’t be receptive to fast input.
See Also: Corsair Katar Pro Ultra-Light Gaming Mouse (AP)
Corsair Katar Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse Features
- Game in the Fast Lane: Play sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM CORSAIR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY, or with low-latency Bluetooth®.
- Light and Agile: Weighs just 96g (69g for non-wireless)
- Play for Days: Powered by just a single AA battery with up to 135 hours of battery life.
- Compact Symmetric Shape: Great for claw and fingertip grip styles.
- 10,000 DPI Optical Sensor: A PMW3325 sensor from PixArt offers the precision and high-accuracy tracking you need for victory. (12,400 DPI for non-wireless)
- Six Fully Programmable Buttons: Create an in-game advantage with button remaps and custom macros.
- Simple Setup: Just connect the wireless adapter to a USB port and switch the mouse on to start playing right away
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software: Enables custom macro programming, button remaps, mouse sensitivity adjustment, surface calibration, and more
- Switch DPI on-the-fly: Switch between three preset DPI settings without having to interrupt your game
- Onboard Profile Storage: Save your favourite DPI and lighting settings to take on the go and use with any PC or laptop