The Corsair DARK CORE RGB PRO is an excellent total cordless video gaming computer mouse. It features an impressive sensing unit that can get to a maximum of 18,000 CPI, and you can readjust the CPI in increments of one. It has reduced click latency as well as a truly high polling rate. Regrettably, its sensing unit does not constantly carry out at the set CPI and overshoots at times. It’s heavy, and also it doesn’t provide weight optimization, so it’s not perfect for ultra-light video gaming. Luckily, it’s extremely comfortable as well as developed for right-handed individuals making use of a palm grip, as well as it can also be made use of with a fingertip or claw hold by those with larger hands.
In terms of performance, the Dark Core RGB Pro is remarkable– quick, accurate as well as exceptionally responsive. Design-wise, it’s practically a desire with that said vibrant as well as personalized RGB illumination, eight completely programmable switches and also a textured rubber hand rest. The Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro will certainly obtain you via one of the most intense fights you can imagine, and will certainly look and feel great doing it. Although several weakness– specifically its tight charging wire that makes wired gaming harder and also its obtuse modification software application– may hold it back from becoming the best gaming router, they will not truly influence your overall pc gaming experience.
Virtually remarkable efficiency and blazing rapid speeds await you with the Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro. It delivers such power you’ll in fact fail to remember that you’re utilizing a cordless computer mouse. There was no discernable latency, thanks to its sub-1ms speed, during our tests. And also with 18,000 DPI and also approximately a 2,000 Hz hyper ballot rate, it gives you a substantial advantage in pc gaming, whether or not you’re doing it competitively. The reality that it’s obtained additional sliding pads under for additional smooth performance makes it much more game-worthy, also when you’re not using a computer mouse pad and working with a slightly bumpy desk. Another upgrade the Dark Core RGB Pro offers over its common version is expanded battery life. While its predecessor is specced to last approximately 24-hour without a charge, the Dark Core RGB is specced to last for up 50 hours without a fee, and also during our screening, that figure stood up.
See Also: Corsair Scimitar RGB Elite Software
Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Features
- Three ways to connect: sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology, low-latency Bluetooth wireless technology, or USB wired.
- Play with pinpoint accuracy and precision thanks to a custom PixArt PAW3392 native 18,000 DPI optical sensor, optimized for wireless mice with shallow power consumption and customizable in 1 DPI resolution steps.
- Hyper-polling technology communicates with your PC at up to 2,000Hz, twice the speed of standard gaming mice, ensuring blazingly fast response times.
- Charges with an easy-to-use, reversible USB-C connector.
- Comfortable contoured shape with two included interchangeable side grips for a tailored fit.
- Nine-zone dynamic RGB backlighting, including an integrated light bar with five individually addressable RGB LEDs, offers near-endless customization of colours and lighting effects.
- Get an in-game advantage with eight buttons, fully programmable with custom macros and button remaps.