Brother’s MFC-L8900CDW laser MFP intends to please them all with its flexibility, rate, and also result in quality. It’s well attached as well, as it supports USB, Gigabit wired, 11n wireless, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint as well as NFC for tap-to-print solutions. The large 12.6 cm color touchscreen and also clear symbols make it really obtainable. Even better, we might customize the display by adding 4 added screens each with eight shortcuts to duplicate, scan, or fax functions linked to different locations. The automated record feeder (ADF) stands up to 70 pages, compared with 50 web pages for the various other AIOs discussed below. In addition, it is a single-pass auto-duplexing ADF.
Brother’s software package makes up a System Tray condition display, TWAIN driver, ControlCenter4 (CC4) network scan as well as print energy plus Subtlety’s PaperPort SE 14 Optical Character Recognition conversion as well as file management utility. Setup is speedy as Brother’s routine uncovered the MFP and also packed the apps plus driver on our Windows 10 desktops preconfigured for network gain access to. The driver enabled us to designate a protection PIN to personal tasks so they could just be released by entering the code at the printer. Accessibility safety and security is an essential function; we used Brother’s Secure Function Lock 3 to restrict public accessibility, create listings of neighborhood users and also dispense benefits.
The MFC-L8900CDW provides a great general efficiency with a 31-page mono Word paper printed quickly in one minute at both real 600dpi and 2,400 dpi x 600dpi interpolated resolutions. Colour speed went down slightly as our challenging 24-page shade DTP test record took 62 secs at both resolutions yet in all cases, the moment to the very first web page was never greater than 10 secs. The printer’s essential duplexer fifty percent speed with a double-sided print of the Word examination document averaging 15.5 ppm. Duplicate procedures using the scanner’s ADF were somewhat quicker with a 10-page single-sided duplicate mustering up 18ppm.
See Also: Epson WF-4734 Driver Software Download
Brother Driver Download, Manual, Wireless Setup, Scanner Install
Brother MFC-L8900CDW Features
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: 19.5″ W x 20.7″ D x 21.6″ H | Unit Weight: 63.1 lbs
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The Brother MFC-L8900CDW Color Laser All-in-One is an exceptional printer for businesses that require large print and copy volume
- BUSINESS PRINTING & COPYING: This printer increases productivity with print speeds up to 33 ppm and scan speeds for double-sided pages up to 58 IPM
- CONNECTIVITY: Built-in wireless 802. 11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interface allows for easy setup and sharing on a wireless or wired network; CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz): 800
- ADVANCED SCANNING: Wirelessly scan to mobile devices with the Brother iPrint & Scan or popular destinations including SharePoint and more.
- 5″ COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The 5″ color touchscreen display offers easy navigation of the menu and the creation of up to 64 customized shortcuts
- PRINT VOLUME: Features maximum monthly duty cycle of 60,000 printed pages with a recommended monthly print volume of up to 4,000 pages
- Triple-layer security. Help safeguard sensitive documents and securely connect to the device and network. Plus, help control costs by restricting printing on a per-user or group basis.
- Advanced scanning capabilities. Scan to popular destinations including E-mail, SharePoint, business cloud services, SSH Server (SFTP), and more via a 70-page capacity auto document feeder or legal-size document glass.